10.24.2010

Halloween Spacktacular

Today I got a lot done. In between eating and walking around, I also bought some stickers and finished the cover of the new Proton Penguin #2: Special Halloween Issue. It will be interesting to see if I get it finished before Halloween. I thought of the story while watching the last episode of From the Earth to the Moon. While it wasn't relevant to the story in any way, it was inspiring in a general sort of way. Triumph of the human spirit kind of thing.
If you've seen the kind of work i've been doing lately, then you'll know that I like to put hats on birds. so you're probably wondering, "What kind of hat has he put on him?" Well, as you can see, I've used MS Paint to black out all the parts of the cover that would give his costume away. So you'll have to wait until whenever I feel like finishing this to find out.




A lot of people (one) have(has) been asking, "What's next for the Penguin?" and "When is issue #0.75 coming out?" Well, Michelle, I think i'm going to stick with whole numbers from now on. As for what's next, who knows? Olde, dead villains might return from the grave, (I kind of HAVE to do that since this IS a comic book after all.) but some new villains will definitely be introduced. I've got a lot of ideas. Mostly ones I came up with during Microbiology 4 or 5 years ago. All of those are kind of sciency and seemed really funny at the time, but I was on a lot of medication back then if you'll recall.

photo courtesy of Aimee

1 comment: