9.11.2010

Proton Penguin's Space/Deep Sea Vessel

In celebration of the upcoming issue, Proton Penguin #2: Penguins in SpACE, I am releasing the top secret plans for his ship. Apparently it can go underwater or in space, which is kind of like a wet dream for me. It's got 6(SIX!) levels and instead of being named ridiculous things like "Level 1" or "Level 3", they are named sweet things like, "Level Delta" or "Level Alpha." So I've got drawings of all six levels (Alpha - Zeta) complete with room descriptions. If anyone can think of any other cool rooms that I accidentally left out, send me an email or something. ("I didn't think I would need a 'Hot Chicks Room' but I use that darn thing all the time!") There's also a drawing of the ship in 2 of its modes, Deep Sea Mode and Space Mode. There might be other modes. Who knows?







1 comment:

  1. This ship totally needs the "masterbatorium" from Running With Scissors...

    ReplyDelete