5.08.2010

Today I graduated from Austin Peay State University with a BFA in Art. So now I'm going to have to start charging more for my stuff.
Also, I was the guest speaker at a comic book convention the other day. It was a great opportunity to talk about my work with Proton Penguin and to meet some of the fans that haven't yet joined the OFFICIAL fan club, The Penguineers. Anyone reading this who is not already a member -there's probably at least one, right? - can join simply by sending an "electric mail" to earthvssoup@gmail.com. It's free, and easy, and you'll get a "special" medallion. You'll also receive newsletters and "access" to "exclusive" interviews with me.




Here are some pictures of me with a few fans, official and unofficial, at the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment